iProcure is a supply chain platform operating in East Africa that distribution services to clients that want to deliver essential products and other value adding services to retailers and consumers in rural Africa.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Collect quality data
- Identify key KPIs for product quality
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to chief technical officer
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 4+ years prior experience in software product development.
- 3+ years prior experience in QA principal or architect, or a similar role.
- Enforcing excellent code quality
- Hands-on in API testing techniques and tools.
- Experience with API testing tools like Postman, TestNG, JUnit, SonarQube.
- Working knowledge of mobile testing
- Strong experience in building distributed systems
- Strong knowledge of cloud technologies like AWS/Google Cloud/Azure
- Experience working on one or more large scale applications/platforms
- Experience in handling complex production issues
- Familiarity and knowledge about CI/CD tools like Jenkins, gitlab, etc
How to Apply
Working conditions are specific to office environment on a daily basis. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
Commencement date: immediate.
Please send your CV to [email protected] on or before 20th of January 2021