We are passionate technologists who believe in making a difference to the lives of those living in emerging markets. We aim to change the landscape of finance and remittance.
Our technical team is a group of skilled self-reliant engineers that have the ability to work together to solve complex problems and provide simple solutions for our customers. We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our rapidly growing team in one of our offices.
This role is open to candidates in Dakar,Lagos and Nairobi and he/she will report to the Software Engineering Manager.
How your skills and passion will come to life at AZA
- Identify testing requirements for development workloads.
- Testing software to identify defects and help troubleshoot issues.
- Produce and execute test plans, scripts, cases, acceptance criteria and scenarios.
- Ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained throughout the development lifecycle.
- Identify the opportunities for automated testing and implementing tests applicably for user testing, end-to-end integration testing and unit testing.
What we are looking for
- Significant experience in a similar role.
- Experience with technical testing frameworks such as Cypress and Selenium, and tools like Postman.
- Extensive experience developing and implementing both UI and API test automations.
- Experience with QA processes (bug tracking/reporting, documentation, black box testing, security testing, non-functional testing, etc)
- Interest in performing manual and automated testing.
- The ingenuity to think of new ways to test and break the product.
- A strong and flexible work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Striving to learn new skills.
- Good knowledge of source control using Git.
- Good knowledge of cloud providers, especially AWS.
- Familiarity with container frameworks, especially Docker and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with implementing test automation in Travis CI and AWS CodePipeline.
- Familiarity with the agile development methodology, specifically Scrum.
- Good knowledge of software deployment tooling and orchestration.
- Good knowledge of databases systems, especially PostgreSQL.
- Familiarity with deploying and managing applications on the cloud.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Global / regional network / exposure in FinTech / Blockchain industry.
- One of the hottest, fastest scaling startups in Africa.
- Casual work environment.
- Great work -life balance.
- We value autonomy.
- Opportunity for growth for all employees.
- Opportunity to work hard and play hard.
- …… and more!!
AZA is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. AZA does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
How to Apply
To apply, send your resume through this link: https://apply.workable.com/azafinance/j/2A32C55CA4/apply/