Ujuzi Code Ltd is a Software Development company with a keen focus on custom software solutions. We operate in mobile channels (Mobile Apps, SMS, USSD), web applications and integrations. We collaborate with clients to establish bold & effective systems. At Ujuzi Code we are dedicated to delivering the best in mobile and web based solutions for business growth and automation.
We are looking for a project manager; whose role will be to plan, execute and finalize projects according to deadlines and within budget. This includes allocating resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Determine and assess the need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- 3+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Activecollab or Jira
- Understanding of databases such as MySQL, Postgresql and hosting platforms such as AWS, Digital ocean
How to Apply
Send your CV, Portfolio or Cover Letter to [email protected] with the Subject of the e-mail being UCL/4/2020 Project Manager