Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
The Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for developing solutions to meet clients’ brand, sales & business objectives based on consumer insight and data. Spotting trends and technologies that play roles in consumer’s lives, as well as familiarity with SEM/SEO/SMM strategies are beneficial skills to have in this position.
- As a Digital marketing & advertising strategist, you’ll manage the development, delivery and execution of customized digital marketing efforts for your assigned clients that address sales, marketing, communication and lead nurturing funnel goals.
- Leverage social media, SEO, SEM, eMail, content development, advertising, and more.
- Direct activities for specific clients on a daily basis:
- Act as main client contact and project manager
- Organize and prioritize projects with cross functional teams for Social Media, SEO, SEM, eMail, and content creation.
- Set project timelines and milestones.
- Manage all database segmentation to accurately target audiences.
- Recommend and implement new ideas and innovations to improve each digital channel as well as client performance.
- Provide and build insights and analysis on all campaign key performance indicators (KPIs) and performance metrics and reports.
- Manage campaign performance reports and share results across teams to ensure constant program evolution.
- The digital marketing strategist leads their client campaigns but also collaborates with internal stakeholders to maximize marketing efforts while reinforcing customer brand, presence and voice.
- Partner closely with sales and community managers on project kickoffs and management.
- A degree in marketing, advertising, business or a related field
- Familiarity with social media as a user – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Plus etc
- Proficient command of English grammar and spelling and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate and maintain a professional demeanor
- Knowledge and interest in the principles of marketing (Product, Price, Promotion, Place, Presentation)
- Ability to analyze data and create detailed reports
- An understanding of the importance of customer service and client relationship management
- At least one year experience in a strategic marketing role
- Mastery of marketing principles, such as target segmentation, category, value proposition, positioning, and brand strategy.
- Proficiency with SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and social media platforms a plus
- Basic knowledge of website design, WordPress, html, search and social media advertising, URL architecting, programmatic advertising, email marketing, and e-commerce
- Fluent English and strong writing skills
- Presentation skills are a definite plus