Power is a company focused on providing a holistic approach towards improving individuals’ financial well-being. We love to tackle big features, as well as nitpick small details. We solve for real problems, not just check the boxes for stated requirements. We're never satisfied with our output, always chasing perfection, while still drawing the line to ship. We constantly search for new things to learn and believe in mentoring those around us.
We're looking for a senior react developer enthusiastic about building neat clean, scalable apps and systems. In this role, you will have an opportunity to lead the team and work on an exciting mobile app where the speed of delivery is essential for success. The main tools you'll work with centre around the Ionic/TypeScript/React ecosystem.
We’re developing a cross-platform app written in Ionic React/Context API that consumes our JSON APIs built by the backend team.
All of this is to say - this is an exciting opportunity for an engineer who likes to spend all their time doing what they enjoy most: building stuff.
• Developing new and maintaining existing user-facing features for our app using Ionic React.
• Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to App stores and support.
• Coordinate and collaborate with the team with a commitment to quality.
• Optimizing performance for the apps /web.
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the hybrid mobile technologies.
• Lead the team of Mobile Devs
• Minimum 10 + years of strong experience in Front End technologies
• At least 5+ years of hands-on experience developing enterprise-level applications.
• Minimum 3+ years of strong real-time experience in developing React JS based applications with Redux, Context APIs or Hooks.
• Experience in designing & developing reusable front-end frameworks, node modules and tools
• Experience integrating with REST APIs and authorization mechanisms like JSON Web Token
• Experience building and supporting hybrid (ionic or react) mobile applications in production.
• Experience with native iOS (Swift or Objective-C) or android code (Java, Kotlin)
• Comprehensive knowledge of and experience with one or more relational databases such as PostgreSQL, Oracle, MariaDB, MySQL, etc.
• Experience releasing apps to Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
• Knowledge with professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management (Git, TFS), build processes, testing and operations.
• Experience in LESS / SASS CSS pre-processors and a solid grasp of CSS principles and semantic markup.
• Strong technical and practical understanding of Typescript
Skills & Abilities
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Good problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Proven ability to work autonomously, independent thinker with strong communication/interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to quickly understand client requirements and translate them into software developer requirements
• Strong technical estimating skills
• Strong analytical ability
• Takes ownership of actions and outcomes
Nice to Have
• Previous leadership role
• Angular Experience
• Sketch/InVision or Adobe XD Mastery
• Experience working in a global, distributed team is very nice to have.
• Financial/Banking industry experience
If you meet the qualification please send your application, including some of the amazing products you have built /worked on, to
[email protected] by the 31st of August 2020.