We are looking for a Senior Python Developer to build functional, scalable and efficient
Senior Python Developer responsibilities include participating in all phases of the software
development life-cycle from conception to user training and system handover. If you’re a
seasoned developer with a love for back-end technologies and a solid understanding of
front-end technologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your ultimate goal is to create high-quality products that meet customer needs.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Design and build efficient and scalable back-end features in Python
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Designing user interactions.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Integrate front-end components into applications
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Solid experience as Python Developer
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g Flask)
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform and REST API - (AWS a plus)
- Strong Understanding of databases Google Cloud Storage and MySQL
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Team spirit
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Can work in a start-up environment
How to Apply
To apply, send the following to [email protected] – the subject of your email should be “I am a Passionate Developer”. Please include the following:
- Links to any publicly available examples of your work e.g your code repository
- Two or three sentences, in the body of your email, on why you’re the man or woman for the job (we encourage you to first checkout www.thundafund.com and tailor your answer appropriately)