Beyond Talent is looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that is working on a mission-driven and contract based application. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to deployment.
Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for beyond talent.
The successful candidate will possess:
● 1+ years experience with Java development
● Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
● Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
● Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
● Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
● Experience in the Spring Framework.
● Experience in developing java applications using web frameworks (Spring MVC, Spring Boot)
● Knowledge of Swagger Reports.
● Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
● Good time-management skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code
● Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
● Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
● Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency