Summary of the Position
The account manager is responsible for developing long term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will proactively contact clients to maintain a consistent high level of service delivery, whilst identifying further new business opportunities. You will be required to liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favourable relationship with clients.
Duties and Responsivities
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Prepare proposals and quotations for clients
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Regularly liaising with existing clients to identify new business opportunities.
- Monitoring the Business Ready Enhancement Plan.
- Identifying new solutions to offer clients to extend our existing services.
- Ensuring all clients understand the services on offer from Attain.
- Resolve all escalated disputes and ensure client satisfaction from the same.
- Upkeep of client records.
- Carry out analysis and produce reports weekly and as and when required basis.
- Generate revenue from existing clients through repeat business
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Liaising with finance team to assist in collecting revenue
- Listening, negotiating and presentation skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- High Energy Level
- Attention to detail
Education and Experience
- Proven account management or customer service experience preferably within the ICT sector
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business management