You are responsible for preparing winning proposals for all our products, updating existing documentation to make it relevant and up-to-date and ensuring that all our proposals have all the required information.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Preparation of quality tenders, proposals, quotations for any prospect client.
- Product documentation for all our ICT solutions
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes, and then documenting them.
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before the sale.
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts, such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas.
- Ensuring that we prepare winning proposals that move successfully through the evaluation process.
- Meeting the targets set in the specific role
- Preparation of concept notes and idea notes.
- Preparing of the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer
- Contributing to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids
- Clear communicator
- High Energy Level,
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or ICT related field