As a Java/J2EE professional, you will be part of our technical team to develop and maintain business solutions for supply chain and trade facilitation. You will participate in the full software development life cycle from requirements gathering, design, coding, testing and post-implementation support. You will also be a member in the team to drive innovation and embracing on new technologies to deliver cutting edge solutions for our clients.
· Be in charge of the development and documentation of requirements specifications and functional specifications.
· Develop, document and version-control codes.
· Participate, assist and support in development and execution of QA test plans for SITs and UATs.
· Provide support for production systems and participate in maintenance tasks, including change requests and upgrades.
Engage in all aspects of the software development cycle, including the coding and testing, conducting of system installation, user training and testing, documentation, post-implementation support, and debugging and bug fixing of the Company’s business offerings, solutions and services
Resume + Cover letter to be sent to [email protected]
ONLY applications with Resume + Cover Letter will be examined
- Step 1: If your profile corresponds to the role you will be contacted within 1 week after your application
- Step 2: A first interview will be organized to assess your technical skills
- Step 3: Second Interview will be organized to assess your soft skills
Starting Date: March 2020
Location: NAIROBI - off Lower Kabete