Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributing to the achievement of allocated annual sales targets by proactively and rigorously engaging in sales activities.
- Work in conjunction with the business development team to identify sales opportunities.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships by providing an efficient, reliable, friendly and courteous service to all customers.
- Communicating effectively with customers and maintaining up to date information regarding new initiatives, prices, promotions, new product listings and product de-lists.
- Providing information and feedback on customer requirements and competitor activity in the region;
- Responsible for the provision of comprehensive and timely sales reports as required from time to time.
- Assisting the Sales Manager in establishing plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the assigned sales area;
- Maintaining contact with clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
The job holder must possess:
- Must have backgound in sales and marketing.
- Should have at least two years’ sales and marketing experience.
- Experience in a SOFTWARE COMPANY will be an added advantage.
- Should have a proven ability to achieve and surpass sales targets
- Must have excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Must have good computer skills and proficiency in MS Office suite