Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
We are looking for a Mobile App Developer to develop and maintain applications for our flagship products.
- Design, code, test and maintain the new apps
- Focus on back end app development
- Work closely with other iOS/Android developers, backend programmers and UI designers
- As an integral member of the Product Development team, you will also be expected to take initiative and develop new features and products for our customers;
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product
- Handle's back end application work/ push notification etc.
- Must have live apps in Google Play and/or App Store that YOU have developed
- Knowledge on mobile platform Application Programming Interfaces (API) such as Apple iOS, Android and Windows Mobile
- Familiar with progressive web applications
- Experience in react and ionic frameworks is highly desirable
- Experience of The Agile Scrum Process is an added advantage.
- Experience with a DBMS such as Mysql, Postgres.
- HTML 5 Knowledge
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in mobile development
- Must have previous experience in handling back end application work/ push notification
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science or other related courses