Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
UNTAPPED Water Limited Kenya provides lease financing and technical services to help local operators deploy PAYGO water systems and improve last-mile delivery of safe water in East Africa for water utilities, water entrepreneurs and real estate developers. We are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager to join the team in Kenya to execute the installation and monitoring of smart meters in a water utility at the coast. The candidate recruited will work closely with the team to ensure technical planning and delivery to our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the one accountable and responsible for the operational success of the project
- Coordinate the logistics (import, customs clearance, transportation) of the water assets
- Coordinate the installation of the water assets as per standard procedures and make sure they work
- Assist in training customer teams on the water asset maintenance and repair
- Execute level 2 hardware maintenance and software issues support.
- Follow-up with the utility to make sure the software’s benefits (leakage and theft detection, meter manipulation detection etc.) are maximized
- Work with senior stakeholders at the utility
- Write impact and project reports at stipulated time intervals
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in relevant Engineering, Water Resources Management, Sciences.
- 5 years of project management experience
- Previous experience in the water sector is an added advantage
- Show experience in coordination and follow-up many different topics at the same time
- Planning skills