We are seeking a Technical Sales Manager passionate about data-driven decision-making to join our dedicated team. As the lead growth expert, you will focus on the acquisition of new business for Nakala Analytics. You can expect to spend a large proportion of your time executing the following tasks:
- Identifying data analytics gaps in the industry on topical issues that need addressing.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business sales.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Making effective sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly status reports and action plans.
- Successful promotion of the Company’s interests increase market share and grow product sales.
- Liaison and attendance of meetings with other company functions necessary to facilitate business development.
Experience: At least 5 years.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or diploma in a related field.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience working in Sales software and/or consulting services.
- Ability to handle the technical aspects of tenders and proposal writing.
- Market knowledge of engineering solutions.
- Organized, self-driven, independent, motivated, focused and goal-oriented.
- Result oriented, consistent and reliable.
- Flexible ability to travel
- Analytical & critical thinking: Capable of evaluating risks, processes and data with strong analytical and critical thinking skills, in order to identify potential issues and improvements that add value for the client.
- Detailed & global visions: Ability to have strong attention to details and ability to have a global vision of a business/process.
Communication and interpersonal skills
- Communication skills are necessary to articulate insight gained from analysis, by expressing the work done both orally and in writing, in an accurate, clear and concise manner.
- Collaboration with line of business clients to achieve objectives.
- Business knowledge: Knowledge and a keen interest in the company’s business, priorities and industry trends.
- Technology alignment: Understanding how technology can be leveraged to solve business problems.
Soft Skills: We are looking for people with:
- Curiosity, interest, and capacity to continuously learn.
- Initiative, autonomy and fast integration in professional teams.
- Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity.
Remuneration: Base Salary + Commission (20%).
Available to start: Immediately
Work Mode: Full Time, Contract, Consulting
What Nakala Offers You?
- Work directly on problems that affect people, while learning cutting edge software techniques
- Work on projects which are challenging and rewarding
- Flexible work hours
- Access to training and networking opportunities
- A chance to gain permanent employment upon achieving Nakala Sales M1
How to Apply
To apply, send the following details to [email protected] using the job title as the subject
- Motivation letter
- Latest CV
- 3 Referees preferably your previous supervisors