We are seeking a Sales & Marketing Consultant to join our dedicated team. As the lead growth expert, you will focus on the acquisition of new business as well as leading outreach activities for Nakala Analytics. You can expect to spend a large proportion of your time executing the following tasks:
- Identifying data analytics gaps in the industry on topical issues that need addressing.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business sales.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Making effective sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly status reports and action plans.
- Successful promotion of the Company’s interests increase market share and grow product sales.
- Liaison and attendance of meetings with other company function necessary to facilitate business development.
How to Apply
Experience: At least 3 years.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or diploma in a related field.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience working in Sales software and/or consulting services.
- Ability to handle the technical aspects of tenders and proposal writing.
- Market knowledge of engineering solutions.
- Organized, self-driven, independent, motivated, focused and goal-oriented.
- Result oriented, consistent and reliable.
- Flexible ability to travel
- Analytical & critical thinking: Capable of evaluating risks, processes, and data with strong analytical and critical thinking skills, to identify potential issues and improvements that add value for the client.
- Detailed & global visions: Ability to have strong attention to details and ability to have a global vision of a business/process.
Communication and interpersonal skills
- Communication skills are necessary to articulate insight gained from analysis, by expressing the work done both orally and in writing, in an accurate, clear and concise manner.
- Collaboration with line of business clients to achieve objectives.
- Business knowledge: Knowledge and a keen interest in the company’s business, priorities and industry trends.
- Technology alignment: Understanding how technology can be leveraged to solve business problems.
Soft Skills: We are looking for people with:
- Curiosity, interest, and capacity to continuously learn.
- Initiative, autonomy and fast integration in professional teams.
- Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity.
Remuneration: Base Salary + Commission (20%).
Available to start: Immediately
Work Mode: Full Time, Contract, Consulting
What Nakala Offers You?
- Work directly on problems that affect people, while learning cutting-edge software techniques
- Work on projects which are challenging and rewarding
- Flexible work hours
- Access to training and networking opportunities
- A chance to gain permanent employment upon achieving Nakala Sales M1
Click on Lin