We are passionate technologists who believe in making a difference to the lives of millions living in emerging markets. We aim to change the landscape of finance and remittance.
If you're someone that loves to solve complex problems using only the tools you build, then you're already the right fit to join us as at AZA. The AZA product team is known for their cross functional product knowledge and hands on approach to getting things done.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead our AZA product team, focusing on Bitcoin. Our product and engineering headquarters are located in London, with distributed teams in Lagos, Nairobi and remote colleagues across the UK.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from planning to implementation
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to develop and iterate on workflows and product features
- You will analyze user behaviour and conduct research to identify trends within our target customer base and translate those insights into product features
- Work closely with design and engineering to build features, test, learn, and go-to-market ensuring execution against the high level product roadmap
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products after any launches
- Design new strategies and tactics to support expansion in frontier markets
- Build a strong and diverse team, manage performance, and skills development of direct reports
- 3+ years of product management experience working in the crypto space
- Has a demonstrated ability owning and driving results in an innovative and fast paced environment
- Quickly grasps complex concepts and distills them down to something simple and easy to understand
- Is exceptionally strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis and demonstrates superior communication skills to stakeholders across the business
- Is naturally curious and inquisitive and doesn't readily accept the status quo.
- Has a demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize across multiple competing priorities
- Uses data to drive decision making
- Has a background in product design, working on user interfaces
- Financial services experience is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Casual work environment
- Great work-life balance
- We value autonomy
- Environmental-friendly (we try to use as less paper as possible!)
- Opportunity for growth for all our employees
- …and more!