Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
We are passionate technologists who believe in making a difference to the lives of those living in emerging markets. We aim to change the landscape of finance and remittance.
Our technical team is a group of skilled self-reliant engineers that have the ability to work together to solve complex problems and provide simple solutions for our customers. We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our rapidly growing team in one of our offices.
- Identify testing requirements for development workloads
- Testing software to identify defects and help troubleshoot issues
- Produce and execute test plans, scripts, cases, acceptance criteria and scenarios
- Ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained throughout the development lifecycle
- Identify the opportunities for automated testing and implementing tests applicably for user testing, end-to-end integration testing and unit testing
- Significant experience in a similar role
- Experience with technical testing frameworks such as Selenium and Cucumber, and tools like Postman
- Extensive experience developing and implementing both UI and API test automations
- Experience with QA processes (bug tracking/reporting, documentation, black box testing, security testing, non-functional testing, etc)
- Interest in performing manual and automated testing
- The ingenuity to think of new ways to test and break the product
- A strong and flexible work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Striving to learn new skills
- Good knowledge of source control using Git
- Good knowledge of cloud providers, especially AWS.
- Familiarity with container frameworks, especially Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with implementing test automation in Travis CI and AWS CodePipeline
- Familiarity with the agile development methodology, specifically Scrum
- Good knowledge of software deployment tooling and orchestration
- Good knowledge of databases systems, especially PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with deploying and managing applications on the cloud
- Competitive salary
- Casual work environment
- Great work-life balance
- We value autonomy
- Environmental-friendly (we try to use as less paper as possible!)
- Opportunity for growth for all our employees
- …and more!