Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
InterIntel Technologies is an IT company based in Nairobi with an array of services ranging from software development, payment aggregations on mobile, web and applications, loyalty programs, premium rate service provision (IVR, SMS, USSD) among others.
Our forte is around payment and financial systems, this covers different faucets from mobile channels (Mobile Apps, SMS, USSD), mobile money payments (MPESA, AirtelMoney), micro-finance/micro-lending institutions, remittance etc.
InterIntel is looking for a DevOps Engineer with specific Kubernetes experience to join their DevOps team.
- Architecture and iteration of various Kubernetes-based systems. This will involve designing and building a Kubernetes System
- Debugging live systems, enhancing performance, and iterating platforms using Kubernetes
- Accountable for end to end micro-services and API strategy and roadmap with delivery as the main outcome
- Strong focus on DevOps use cases and workflows
- Help drive all application-level aspects of the company’s SaaS operations.
- Collaborate closely with Engineering and Data Scientists on all architectural decisions and stay current on nascent technologies to make influential recommendations.
- Operate large relational databases, queuing systems, pub-sub servers, and other core infrastructural components.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical, and project management teams to collect requirements
- Minimum 1 year maintaining production systems on Linux
- Minimum 1 years writing production web applications
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with remote teams
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of architectural dependencies.
- Minimum 1 year working with deployment or infrastructure tools
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience in monitoring resource usage
- CCNA and CCNP would be an added advantage
- Degree in Computer Science or IT/Networks Engineering or a related field.
- Experience using Dockers, Kubernetes
- Experience using Grafana/Prometheus
- Experience managing and automating infrastructure (Pipeline creation)
- Experience using Nginx
- Deep understanding of networking (LAN, WAN, VPNs, Firewalls etc)