Summary of the Position
You are responsible for the maximization of sales for Attain’s products. You will help in the turnover of sales and provide data’s regarding changes required in the product to meet customer standards. You will be responsible for reaching towards the customer directly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes, and then documenting them.
- Identifying and developing new business through networking, and courtesy and follow-up calls.
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services and generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
- Identifying opportunities for further sales and new areas for development through detailed research of the specific industry/market.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations, and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently.
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature, and through attending industry events.
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems and peripherals.
- Developing effective sales plans utilizing sales methodology.
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale.
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts, such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas.
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets.
- Clear Communicator
- Result Oriented
- Aggressive in Sales
- Presentation skills
- High energy level
- Negotiation skills
Education and Academic Qualification Requirement
Proven business development and sales experience within the ICT sector
Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should SEND THEIR APPLICATIONS that includes a detailed CV, cover letter and academic qualification (university and high school) to [email protected]