Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
Summary of the Position
You are responsible for preparing winning proposals for all our products, updating existing documentation to make it relevant and up-to-date and ensuring that all our proposals have all the required information.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Preparation of quality tenders, proposals, quotations for any prospect client.
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes, and then documenting them.
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before the sale.
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts, such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas.
- Ensuring that we prepare winning proposals that move successfully through the evaluation process.
- Meeting the targets set in the specific role
- Preparation of concept notes and idea notes.
- Preparing of the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer
- Contributing to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids
- Clear communicator
- High Energy Level,
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
Education and Academic Qualification Requirement
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field