Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
Summary of the Position
The Marketing Executive is responsible for undertaking marketing activities leading to lead generation and improving Attain’s brand through market expansion, competitive products, promotions and maintenance of positive customer relationships, all geared to achieving the company’s goals and objectives
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Generate leads to grow corporate business and penetrate new markets.
- Generate leads from all marketing activities while measuring results of the activities.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Lead event marketing by actively sourcing for participation in strategic events geared to promote brand awareness in targeted audience/ platforms.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Provide transparency of campaign effectiveness and marketing activities by monitoring and measuring Marketing ROI to the Business Development Manager.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns both online and offline.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of content for different marketing materials
- Working closely with service providers and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Carrying out market research
- Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
maintain and update customer databases
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role for a minimum of 3 years
- Bachelor of Commerce in marketing, public relations or relevant discipline
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Proficiency with Adobe will be an added advantage
Education and Academic Qualification Requirement
Bachelor of Commerce in marketing, public relations or relevant discipline