• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, sitemaps, screen flows, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
• Design graphic user interface elements such as menus, tabs, graphs and widgets.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Identify design problems and improve existing and/or devise elegant solutions.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
• Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate the designs.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Conduct usability testing. This should include identifying and troubleshooting UX problems such as responsiveness.
• Developing personas and usage scenarios.
• Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience. This should include layout adjustments based on user feedback.
• Participate in creating a content development strategy. This involves the application of skills to new and/or existing company’s digital assets such as the company’s website and customer-facing channels.
• HTML5+, CSS3+ , React js and Redux skills are a must. Basic backend, more so in Nodejs, skills are a plus.
• Ability to translate sketch and adobeXD UI elements into Reactjs code.
• Good understanding of ES6.
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum software development environments.
• Experience working with REST API’s
• A clear understanding of detailed requirements and design to complete user experiences that meet the needs and vision.
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
• Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
• Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
• Be passionate about things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Email [email protected]