Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
ICTLife is a new start up working on the mission of transforming Africa’s economy by building technology infrastructure to support commerce across Africa. Founded by a team of experienced company builders with a passion for building innovative products for Africa, ICTLife is the place where Ideas Come To Life.
We are looking for mid to senior level Android engineers who want to take part in forming the core of our development team. You are a good fit if:
- you share our deep passion for transforming African commerce and are willing to do what it takes to make that happen
- you have 3+ years experience as an Android developer
- you’re familiar with most/many areas of the Android API
- you can write code that is organized, structured, self-commenting and can be well-maintained
- you are self-motivated but can work within a team environment
- you are eager to learn new things
- you can work in a fast-moving pace of a start-up company
- Must enjoy working in a demanding startup culture
- Experience developing customer facing, commercial Android apps.
- Must know Java well
- Experience consuming RESTful web services
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
- Good understanding of Git