Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
ICTLife is a new start up working on the mission of transforming Africa’s economy by building technology infrastructure to support commerce across Africa. Founded by a team of experienced company builders with a passion for building innovative products for Africa, ICTLife is the place where Ideas Come To Life.
We are looking for a mid to senior level Android developer who wants to take part in forming the core of our development team. You are a good fit if:
- you share our deep passion for transforming African commerce and are willing to do what it takes to make that happen
- you have 3+ years experience as an Android developer
- you’re familiar with most/many areas of the Android API
- you can write code that is organized, structured, self-commenting and can be well-maintained
- you are self-motivated but can work within a team environment
- you are eager to learn new things
- you can work in a fast-moving pace of a start-up company
- Must enjoy working in a demanding startup culture
- Experience developing customer facing, commercial Android apps.
- Must know Java well
- Experience consuming RESTful web services
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
- Good understanding of Git