Roles and Responsibilities
1. Establishing and developing good relationship with prospective clients through personal contact or meetings or via telephone etc.
2. Working with the Business development manager in researching the target market and finding companies to target.
3. Attending meetings with potential clients, making presentations and closing sales. 4. Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales. 5. Working to achieve annual sales and revenue targets as set by the Business development manager. 6. Updating the CRM (salesforce) and inputting information on customers. 7. Following up with past customers and cross selling services 8. Following up on leads generated by other departments.
9. Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
10. Meeting specific targets as given by the management.
11. Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
12. Undertake any other role as assigned by the management
Qualifications & Requirements
1. Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Earth sciences related field
2. Willingness to learn and understand the earth sciences business.
3. Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
4. Highly motivated and target driven
5. Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
6. Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
7. Ability to work under pressure, with minimum supervision.
8. Previous experience in sales and marketing will be an added advantage.