Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
Legibra Solutions Limited is a creative studio specializing in design, printing, branding, hosting, website design, mobile, and web application development. We create intuitive solutions for a wide range of clientele across the globe.
Our flexible and self-motivated specialist team passionately builds solutions tailor-made to client needs, thereby, redefining the ease of doing business.
The developer intern will be expected to participate in coding, unit and functional testing, debugging and deploying software to production and test environments. Understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well. The developer shall also provide production and customer support as needed.
We are looking for an individual with a passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Proven software development experience in object-oriented PHP programming at an intermediate level.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of and e with Laravel framework
- Strong database skills including writing SQL queries and optimizing queries and indexes for large datasets and a working knowledge of MySQL.
- Familiarity with version control tools such as Git (Bit bucket).
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Working with a Linux environment e.g. Ubuntu and Amazon Linux AMI.
- Support web-based systems developed in PHP.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with other designers and web developers on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into congruent scenarios, usable flows, and simple, intuitive interfaces.
- Write clear, concise and comprehensive documentation.
- Work with all relevant parties on the deployment to the live site and all intermediate hosting environments.
- Ensure software conforms to the operational requirements of hosting environments.
- Work with test and operations teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues throughout the life cycle.
- Learn new and keep abreast of existing technologies and be able to apply these to a variety of projects as applicable.
- Be an advocate for an integrated, consistent UI throughout the product, and for a cohesive set of design principles and patterns.
- Teamwork skill.
- Friendliness and easy to work with.
- Good communication skills.
- Adapt well to change.
- Presents a positive image to outsiders.
- Problem-solving skills
- High professional and ethical standards
What we offer
At Legibra, people mean the world to us. That includes looking after our own, with things like:
- Training, support, and personal career development
- A unique, inspiring working environment filled with incredible, like-minded people.