WorkPay(Formerly TozzaPlus) is an employee payment and management solutions provider to business in Africa with current operations in Kenya. We are focused on building solutions that change the way business manage and pay their employees.
- Creatively solve technical challenges.
- Be a critical part of the early success of the company.
- Be responsible for the technical quality of the platform.
- Help set the long-term direction for platform scalability, security, and maintainability.
What You'll Do
- Develop and launch our customer facing applications in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Make high-level technical decisions to support and fulfill business needs.
- Focus primarily on back-end work, with some front-end involvement and assistance.
This Might Be A Good Fit If You
- Can manage yourself, your workload, and your time effectively.
- Have a learning mindset and a willingness to try things quickly, learn from feedback, and improve.
- Are hands-on, self-directed, and feel at home in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Consider yourself a smart, creative, and driven Software Engineer.
- Are familiar with modern development, APIs, and enjoy building the back-end.
- Love to write code and have a passion for expanding and bettering your skills.
- Be experienced with React or a similar JS framework.
- Proficiency with server side languages (preferred Python and PHP)
- Have experience with full stack architecture, as well as API design and implementation.
- Experience with Git
- Entrepreneurial experience at a startup or small business is a plus, but not required.