Collabmed is an innovative health-tech company with focus on providing solutions for Africa. We are implementing the use of technology in healthcare with specific areas of focus being big data, supply chain and SaaS and PaaS provisioning.
About the Developer position:
As a Developer you will contribute across the technology stack, covering the end-to-end development of web and native applications, as well as improvement to DevOps tooling
What Opportunities Exist at Collabmed
- Opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic environment with a focus on delivery
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Be part of a team building innovative and transformative healthcare technologies
- A chance to work with highly motivated and skilled colleagues
- Continuous learning and professional development opportunities with academic and professional grants provided.
The specific responsibilities of the Developer include:
- Shaping and implementing technology / business solutions to contribute to organization’s competitive differentiation
- Uses Agile engineering practices and various software development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance organization’s technology stack
- Collaborates with other team members to implement user stories, write tests, and continuously deliver new / improved product functionality
- Communicates with internal IT teams to resolve technical dependencies during implementation
- Builds organization’s brand in the technology community
- High Proficiency with PHP Laravel Framework and Vue.JS is a MUST with the prerequisite experience.
- Proficiency with other server side languages such as Java and Python
- Familiarity with database technology in Particular Oracle and MySQL.
- Must demonstrate ability to write maintainable code
- Must showcase the projects completed over the years.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Team player and problem solver
- Must be self-driven
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Flutter is an added advantage
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
All interested candidates should send their CVs and Cover Letters (Clearly specifying the position of interest).
Call 0722300811 for any clarifications