Company: iProcure Ltd.
Duration: Five Years (Renewable)
Reports to: Chief Technical Officer
Expiration date: 25th August 2019
iProcure is an agricultural supply chain platform that provides procurement and distribution services to clients that want to improve their agriculture supply chain services and in turn deliver essential farming inputs and other value adding products to clients and consumers.
We are looking for project manager; whose job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and that we produce the desired results. The Project Manager will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timelines.
- Managing the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research using multiple channels supported by on-going calls and visits to customers and prospects.
- Preparing and maintaining the product roadmap which defines product enhancements for short- and long-term releases.
- Define feature roadmap for company’s products based on business opportunities and market research.
- Propose an overall product budget to ensure success.
- Work with sales management and other contributors to evaluate and prioritize opportunities and develop strategy.
- Create feature descriptions to provide guidance to Business Analysts and contribute and approve the product-related Business Requirements Documents.
- Validate detailed specifications and development costing versus market potential and future predictable revenue.
- Responsible for product launch and release plans.
- Coordinates internal and external product launches working with Marketing Support and Training teams.
- Help develop and deploy key market messages and communication strategies for the product line with Marketing Support team.
- Collaborate with technology to create strategies by which technology will be developed or adapted to meet market needs and leverage opportunities. (e.g., Buy/Build decisions)
- Monitor and analyse new technologies and inform company of their potential applications to our business. Conduct and lead forward looking research studies.
- Develop and when necessary deliver concise and meaningful presentations for internal and external audiences, including education and training of sales staff, training of support groups, train the trainer programs, and presentations at symposia, trade shows, and key customer accounts.
- Act as liaison between Sales, Client Services, Marketing Support, and Technology teams to support product positioning and customer demand as part of new product development.
- Work with Training team to develop product training plan internally and externally. Consult with Client Services team to ensure appropriate service levels for the product line.
How to Apply
How to Apply
If qualified and interested please send your CV to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.