Job Description/Duties and Responsibilties
· Work as part of the company’s core development team, creating features and optimizing existing functionality.
· Deploy code on a daily basis.
· Create high performing and scalable solutions.
· Taking initiative and working independently.
· Follow-through from project inception through design to detailed completion.
· Iterate on solutions based on internal and external feedback.
· Participate in design process, gathering requirements with team members.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and performing code reviews and general reliability.
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
· Be able to integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience.
· Be able to participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our algorithms and product.
· Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
· Support the entire application life cycle (Concept, design, development, test, release and support).
· Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
· Liaise with product development team to plan new features.
· Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
· Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
· Such other tasks as you shall reasonably be required to undertake from time to time.
Skills/ Qualifications Requirements
· University degree or diploma in related field.
· Minimum 3 years working as a mobile software developer.
· Must showcase the projects completed over the years.
· Cross platform development (iOS and Android) using React Native)
· React Native app development experience.
· Front end, Middle layer, backend – Database and communication layer
· Knowledge in PHP and Yii Framework is an added advantage.
· Strong responsive development skills.
· Solid understanding of mobile design patterns
· A team player and problem solver
· Must be self-driven
· Work independently with minimal supervision.