Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
Anzil Software Ltd is a Software Company based in Westlands, Nairobi that specializes in USSD, SMS, APIs, Web and Mobile applications. Anzil has keen interest in shipping, transport, payments and e-commerce systems. We are building the next generation of shipping APIs. You will join our world class team and be responsible for integrating fast and scalable hybrid apps to interact with bebaAPI, a shipping API developed by our engineers to be consumed by millions of consumers across Kenya and other emerging African Markets such Ghana and Nigeria and Nordic Markets such as Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Europe and Finland.. The ideal candidate should have experience working with Mpesa and Visa/Mastercard APIs.
We are looking for talented ReactJs developer intern with strong capabilities in hybrid mobile app development using ReactJS. You will be part of our agile development team, communicating with developers, scrum master and product owners. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires team collaboration and open communication, coupled with strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative web and mobile apps development with thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies.
Who You Are
- You enjoy collaborating in small, fast-moving product teams in a startup environment
- You’ve worked in an Agile / Scrum environment
- You aim to design and write software with simplicity in mind
- You are extremely motivated to receive and provide feedback
- Build high quality web application backed with a mobile app version.
- Perform third party payments integrations on Mpesa and Visa/Mastercard
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of architectural designs
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including definition, design, implementation, data tracking, testing, delivery and support
- Run Quality Assurance testing across our server-side products
- Degree in Computer Science/IT or related discipline will be a plus though not a must
- Experience building quality REST APIs
- Experience with Google Maps APIs
- Experience with Mpesa APIs and Visa/Mastercard APIs
- Experience with ReactJS Framework
- Experience in PHP Frameworks such as Codeigniter and/or Laravel
- Experience with building native Apps (iOS + Android)
- Experience with App deployment using Frameworks like Cordova
- Experience testing and releasing production code.
- Experience with Linux Terminal and ability to deploy code on Ubuntu VPS
- UI/UX design in Photoshop a plus
- Version control using Git
- Cope with pressure and extend periods of high workload.
- Must take ownership and responsibility for every task assigned
What We Offer You
- Monthly stipends and bonuses
- Flexible dress code
- Flexible work arrangements