Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
Kipya (Africa) Ltd, an information company in the earth sciences business seeks to recruit an IT intern to work for a period of three (3) months. We are looking for a responsive, highly productive professional with a keen eye for design aspects/graphics and one who is willing to learn and understand the earth sciences business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Improve and manage the company’s websitesDevelop and roll out an E-training platform for different courses
- Make recommendations for an enterprise resource planning system, e.g. cloud-based accounting, human resource management, and projects management, among others.
- Advise the management on a suitable technology for each of the company’s business linesIntegrate the company’s payment systems for all the services offered
- Maintain and improve the company’s digital boreholes mapping platform
- Develop and implement a digital marketing strategy for all business lines.
- Other duties as allocated from time to time.
Qualifications & Requirements
- At least 3 - 6 months working experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Competence in multiple programming languages
- Industry certifications and memberships a plus
- Understanding of IT principles, and ability to communicate technical concepts effectively
- Ability to fill multiple roles simultaneously
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high- pressure situations
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality