ART DIRECTOR JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a talented and motivated Art Director to lead our creative, animation and development studio. The successful candidate must possess excellent team management and leadership qualities as well as the ability to maximize the talents of the team towards achieving great work quality.
The Art Director is responsible for ensuring that campaigns are on time, achieve the strategic brand objectives, are brand aligned and are within budget.
You will work closely with the design, development and marketing teams to deliver engaging content that meets and/or exceeds the customers’ expectations.
You should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Work with the entire team to develop and deliver new branding, promotional campaigns and marketing communication.
· Create and implement tailored marketing plans based on the individual client requirements.
· Evaluate trends, assess ne data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing and consumer engagement/ interaction techniques.
· Assist clients in resolving issues by responding in queries in a timely and professional manner.
· Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
· Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
· Supervise the department’s daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets. This includes compliance to the team collaboration and time management tools already in place.
· Develop exceptional and well-crafted copy that meets clients’ requirements.
· A minimum of 10 years experience within the creative space with a solid understanding of design and copy practices.
· A minimum of 5 years digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, social and emerging technologies.
· Ability to collaborate closely with developers and UX designers and effectively communicate your interaction/ interface ideas.
· Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
· Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
· Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, InDesign, After Effects, XD etc.