Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
Invent Consulting Limited is a company specializing in software solutions designed to meet the needs of enterprise organizations. We offer enterprise software solutions ranging from ERP applications, CRM software, business intelligence and customized software solutions that help organizations to operate profitably, efficiently, and grow.
We have a position available for a business development consultant. Joining the sales team, you will be expected to develop opportunities focused on enterprise software solutions. We are looking for a creative individual with the ability to think outside the box when it comes to our clients and their needs.
- Develop leads/Prospecting new accounts
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increase the value of current customers while attracting new ones
- Coordinate proposal and tender bidding processes as well as review cost estimates with customers and other stakeholders
- Demonstrate solutions to prospective customers
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities
- Identifying customer requirements and articulating the value of the company's solutions in meeting those needs.
- Determine solutions together with the technical team.
- Write technical sales proposals by liaising with the technical team.
- Attend events, conferences, and workshops
- Be proactive in developing and maintaining the required level of knowledge in the company's software solutions.
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts and other company stakeholders
- Work on after sales follow-up activities
- Tertiary education i.e. Diploma or Degree
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
- Minimum 1-year experience in a sales / business development role preferably in the IT Industry
- Must have experience in tender document preparation
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be highly computer literate
- Ability to cold call or email potential clients
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven ability to negotiate