InterIntel is a Software Development company with its forte around FinTech, InsurTech as well as custom solutions.
This covers different faucets, from mobile channels (Mobile Apps, SMS, USSD), Web Channels, Progressive Web Applications (PWAs) Payments Integrations, from cards (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX etc), Mobile Money (with Telco’s), Banks, Insurance Firms, Micro-finance/Lending institutions, Remittance (Western Union) etc.
The ideal candidate is a team player who will be responsible for working with company data in various business areas. Specific responsibilities include reporting metrics, analyzing methodologies, suggesting operation improvements, and building proposal evaluations in a cross-functional environment.
Key Responsibility Areas:
Requirement Gathering And Analysis
- Manage and execute the Business Analysis effort during entire project(s) life-cycle. This entails understanding the business needs and project objectives then defining Business requirement documents (BRDs) and Use Cases
- Analyze functional/nonfunctional requirements and seek clarifications for better understanding of requirements.
- Engage clients in meetings with an aim of understanding the clients’ needs that need to be addressed by the system to be delivered
- Carry out research on information related to the project so as to gain clear understanding of business needs related to the project, thus facilitating requirement gathering while identifying any gaps in the requirements
- Participate in business process reviews and support continuous improvement of core systems and processes across all channels to ensure that the InterIntel has the appropriate platform and capabilities for delivery of strategy.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications while incorporating systematic constraints and balancing cost-reward relationship
- Define logic-based business rules, email alerts, and process flows to support continuous improvement and increased automation initiatives
- Understand the user’s experience and predict use-cases to architect and implement usable solutions across multiple service organization systems and tools
Quality Assurance and Testing
- Lead the testing and user acceptance process to ensure solutions are successfully implemented and meet client/business requirements. Manage specific application quality assurance and help desk activities including the tracking of bug reports, change requests and ensuring their timely resolution
- Develop and implement reporting mechanisms for key business metrics and provide analytical support for Business Stakeholders in order to identify and capture service growth opportunities
- Develop and/or enhance Standard Work and Auditing activities revolving around data collections, data integrity, and data compliance
- Minimum of 1 year working experience preferred.
- Project Management, Business Analysis and/or Process Improvement certification an advantage.
- Proficiency in office automation, banking technologies and MS Projects.
- Experience in Financial Services an added advantage.
- Good experience in requirement gathering, translating requirements to functional design documents.
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Successfully deliver results while quickly adapting to changing priorities and unforeseen challenges
- Ability to effectively communicate highly technical ideas and solutions to non-technical audience
- A focus on the user and the user experience and working knowledge on how to run user tests and perform user research.
- Highly analytical mindset to provide hands-on troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- All shortlisted candidates will have to do a brief test
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or Engineering or technical or business
- Highly computer literate and internet savvy (Excel, browser, search engine, web applications and technology)
- Strong deductive reasoning, quantitative analysis, and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
All applications are to be sent to [email protected] indicate the Subject as BUSINESS ANALYST. Limited and competitive positions are available on skills and first come first served basis so apply NOW!
If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted directly by the company representative and will have to do a brief test to showcase your skills.