Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
Ujuzi Code is a team of passionate developers, designers and creatives working in mobile and web apps. We collaborate with clients to establish bold & effective systems. At Ujuzi Code we are dedicated to delivering the best in mobile apps and web based solutions for business growth and automation.
We are looking for an experienced Magento Ecommerce Platform developer to join our team. Duties would primarily consist of developing new projects built using the Magento platform, writing custom APIs, identifying quality community extensions, and architecting new Magento bids. Applicants will be expected to provide examples of work done previously using Magento.
- Minimum 3 years PHP web development experience
- Minimum 2 years real-world e-commerce experience with Magento
- Firm grasp of Git-based source control
- Competent with PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications
- Competent with MySQL-based database concepts
- Familiarity with automated deployment strategies
- Solutions-oriented thinking; always looking for the smart solution to a problem rather than jumping at the first answer
Proven Skills & Technical Requirements
- Expert understanding of Magento's code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components
- Expertise in authoring and extending Magento extensions
- Thorough experience in customizing Magento's front-end components using layout XML, blocks, and templates
- Thorough knowledge of Magento 2 feature set and configuration
- Competent knowledge of e-commerce data organization and relationships
- Store catalog (categories/products/attributes)
- Sales orders (quotes/orders/invoices/shipments/credits)
- Competent in web services integrations (REST)
- A desire to be personally responsible for production-level code
- Ingenuity to leverage all available tools at your disposal
- Comfortable working with Linux-based systems
Ujuzi Code Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.