Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop graphics for product illustration and online communication.
- Using content to create compelling graphic presentations
- Selecting and cropping photos for maximum impact.
- Creatively producing new ideas and concepts as well as contributing to creative brief on branding and general product support.
- Contributing ideas and design artwork.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches.
- Participate in the development of content to be uploaded on the company’s various online platforms.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Graphic design Administration or an equivalent
- Proficiency with Photo and Video editing software such as, Adobe Design Suite and any other relevant design software.
- Should have a minimum of 3 years work experience
- Proficiency in Videography will be an added advantage.
- Experience in web and mobile design is an added advantage.
- Should be able to use latest UX and UI designs.
- Pays attention to details.
- Hardworking individual with strong multi-tasking skills for juggling multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Ability to independently and effectively manage time and prioritize daily workload
- Should be punctual in reporting to work and flexible to work late when required
- Should be a team player
- Be able to work well and meet strict deadlines with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of MS Office applications with strong report writing skills
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
How to Apply
How to apply
All interested candidates should send their CVs and Cover Letters (Clearly specifying the position of interest).
Email: [email protected]
The application deadline is 28th. July. 2019.