Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
Legibra is a Technology firm headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya that is dedicated to domain registration, hosting, cloud infrastructure, web security, website design and development, mobile and web applications, app development, branding and printing. Since 2009, we have been creating intuitive solutions along those lines for businesses and personalities across the globe and for a diverse range of sectors.
We are looking for a project management intern with an understanding of the elements and principles of project management.The intern will provide project management and administrative support across the organization,help in coordination and completion of projects on time within scope and budget and preparing reports regarding status of projects.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Execute administrative project management tasks related to project plans.
- Manages and oversees work request process.
- Under the leadership of the project manager, participate in contract negotiation process with clients upon contract award.
- Under the supervision of the project manager, ensure smooth transition of projects from business development to project management.
- Develops and maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
- Support on administrative aspects of proposal and projects quotes development.
- Ensure information requested on projects is presented accurately and on time.
- Maintain project management systems, including data management and filing.
- Assist with capturing monitoring, evaluation and learning data.
Qualifications and competence
- Bachelors IT with a project management certification or any related field.
- Technical competencies.
- Understanding of formal project management methodology and process.
- Team spirit.
- Detail oriented and proactive.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Highly organized and able to priorities workload effectively.
- Ability to learn quickly and manage a high volume of work.
- An inquisitive open mind and the ability to think outside of the box.
- Attention to detail.