Graphic designer Job Purpose
Joining as the Graphic Designer you will be responsible for implementing a visual style and brand identity across all online and offline marketing collateral, but with a focus on websites and online media. Whether you are taking designs from initial brief to completion; defining brand guidelines; designing visual assets; creating artwork concepts; overhauling company document templates or improving design rules, typography and colour reproduction across the business you will play a vital role in improving brand consistency.
• You should be a Creative Designer / Graphic Designer with a CV / Portfolio
• Experience in a similar Graphic Design / Creative Design role will be a plus;
• Commercial experience with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and other Creative Suite apps;
• An understanding of core design principles as well as modern trends;
• A passion for creativity and problem solving;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• A strong communicator for dealing with internal and external clients.