Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
We are recruiting for a Full Stack Laravel Developer with excellent experience in Laravel to join our software development team.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, who executes his tasks without supervision then you are the type of person we are looking for!
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based Laravel applications both front end and back end.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the rest of the team in writing cross platform APIs for the different applications.
- Support existing Laravel Applications and build unto them.
- Meet with clients to gather requirements.
- Attend review meetings with clients to review progress and action plans.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Coordinate with rest of the team and keep project manager well informed of the status of all tasks allocated.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven software development experience in object-oriented PHP programming at intermediate level.
- Excellent understanding of MVC design patterns.
- 3+ Years experience with Laravel framework.
- Strong database skills working with MySQL or MariaDB.
- Strong database skills including writing SQL queries and optimizing queries.
- Ability to solve problems by coming up with easy and effective solutions.
- Working with tools such as Yarn, Composer, Npm etc.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Familiarity with a linux environment e.g. Ubuntu
- Knowledge in using GIT for version control.
- Knowledge in using Trello for tasks management.
- Educational background: Computer Science, Software Engineering, BBIT or an equivalent.
- Must be able to collaborate in teams.