Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
Company: Trio Digital – A Boutique Digital Marketing, Advertising, Communications & Creative Agency
Time Commitment: Full time
Trio Digital is a Nairobi based, customer focused digital marketing, advertising, communications & creative agency, specializing in helping businesses optimize the immense power of the internet as a marketing & advertising vehicle to acquire, engage and retain new and existing customers.
We specialize in customizing unique short term as well as long term digital marketing & advertising campaigns and strategies to suit each organization’s business needs. From social media marketing(SMM), mobile marketing, search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), website analytics, Content Marketing and conversion optimization to help companies get the highest returns from their marketing spend.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing marketing, advertising and communications solutions that help meet the client’s overall business goals and objectives. Spotting trends and technologies that play roles in their client's organizations , as well as familiarity with SEM/SEO/SMM strategies are beneficial skills to have in this position.
- As a Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll manage the development, delivery and execution of customized digital marketing efforts for your assigned clients that address sales, marketing and lead nurturing funnel goals.
- Leverage social media, SEO, SEM, eMail, content development, advertising, and more.
- Direct activities for specific clients on a daily basis:
- Act as the main client contact.
- Organize and prioritize projects with cross functional teams for Social Media, SEO, SEM, eMail, and content creation.
- Set project timelines and milestones.
- Manage all database segmentation to accurately target audiences.
- Recommend and implement new ideas and innovations to improve each digital channel as well as client account performance.
- Provide insights and analysis on all campaign key performance indicators (KPIs) and performance metrics.
- Manage campaign performance reports and share results across teams to ensure constant program evolution.
- The Digital Marketing Manager leads their campaigns but also collaborates with internal stakeholders to maximize marketing efforts while reinforcing customer brand, presence and voice.
- Partner closely with sales and Social Media Marketing Managers on project kickoffs and management.
- A degree in marketing, advertising, business and/or a related field
- At least 1 year experience in social media marketing & Advertising management for a brand, organization or other 3rd party entity
- Familiarity with social media as a user – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc
- Proficient command of English grammar and spelling and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate and maintain a professional demeanor
- Knowledge and interest in marketing & advertising principles( Product, Price, Promotion, Place, Presentation) a plus
- An understanding of the importance of customer service and client relationship management
- At least one year experience in a strategic marketing role
- Mastery of marketing principles, such as target segmentation, category, value proposition, positioning, and brand strategy.
- Proficiency with SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and social media platforms a plus
- Basic knowledge of website design, html, search and social media advertising, URL architecting, programmatic advertising, email marketing, and e-commerce
- Presentation skills are a definite plus