Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
Betyetu Group is a subsidiary of international mobile payments leader Oxygen8 Group, which was established in the year 2000 and has a turnover of Ksh.12 Billion p.a.
Betyetu Group is a multi-jurisdictional online and mobile entertainment business with a core focus on delivering market leading sports betting products to sports enthusiasts across the continent. We are a technology led business and a significant player in the sector, with aggressive medium term plans of expanding beyond African shores.
We want superstars! Ambitious graduates that are focused and detail orientated, while being passionate about sport & data analysis. You are an individual that has what it takes to contribute to a cutting edge disruptive technology business which is growing rapidly and to carve out a career in an exciting industry.
You will be given thorough and ongoing C level guidance throughout the internship, but will be expected to learn on the job. You will be involved in customer, trading and BI data analysis, and spend your days working across the business functions and stakeholders getting a deep understanding of business requirements, to make incremental improvements to how we do business
Data and Business Analysis
- Monitor marketing campaigns, analysing performance and presenting reports
- Working across trading, marketing, product and customer service analysing processes, and mapping out how the different functions mesh together.
- Work with marketing teams ensuring they effectively introduce promotions that mitigate underlying trading risk to maximise performance and business profits
- Analyse customer feedback and document key areas of improvement within the business, to ensure we are delivering an excellent customer experience
- Complete ongoing Competitor Analysis to support the business and help drive roadmap
- Provide weekly reporting to management
- Complete ad-hoc analysis as required, including gathering internal requirements to support the business and drive innovation
Skills & Requirements
- Undergraduate degree in a related field, preferably data related
- A post graduate certification within analytics field will be an added advantage
- Strong excel experience, able to manipulate large blocks of data quickly and output insightful reports.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Exposure to BI data analysis tools, and scripting knowledge will be an added advantage
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Process driven, interpret big picture concepts and break it down into individual bite-size components
- Ability to liaise and have a hands on with our stakeholders
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English