Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
- Work closely with Product Managers and engineers to gather and define requirements
- Develop wireframes, high fidelity mockups, and/or clickable prototypes for web and mobile apps
- Ensure AMI’s brand is reflected effectively in the product
- Communicate design choices and decisions effectively to stakeholders
- Work closely with engineers to deliver front-end code and create/provide assets as necessary
Skills & Experience:
- Three or more years of experience in product/UX design and front-end development
- Proven success in creating effective and usable products; strong portfolio
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Deep knowledge of and experience with wireframing & prototyping tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz, etc.
- Strong communication, collaboration skills, and problem solving skills
- Previous experience working with distributed teams in an agile/scrum development process
- Previous experience creating mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Open to proactively receiving continual feedback and adjusting work as necessary