Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
An exciting opportunity for an all rounded Marketing Manager has become available to join our team - Qubit Business
. Reporting in to the Marketing & Communications Director, you will be responsible for the execution of the marketing strategy, across all mediums.
As an experienced Marketing manager, you will develop and drive the global marketing strategy, expanding and enhancing awareness of the organisation and driving incremental business opportunity.
You will be responsible for the development and production of all marketing materials as well as implementing the marketing strategy in a coherent way across the different on and offline communication channels, ensuring ROI measurement for programmes and investment.
As a degree educated marketing professional, you would have worked within a similar role or be looking for your next career move. You will have demonstrable experience in:
* Analysing data using web/ online/ social analytical tools
* Up to date knowledge of marketing and communication trends
* Excellent consulting, writing / content marketing skills
* The ability to foster relationships with the multiple global stakeholders
* Project management skills, bringing jobs in within budget and a greed deadlines.
* Ability to manage work independently, utilising colleagues in our Nairobi based offices
If this role sounds like the exciting new challenge, you are looking for. Please send an updated CV to [email protected]