Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
Reports to the CTO.
To be successful in this role, programmers must demonstrate their knowledge of common web and back end coding languages, critical thinking and problem solving. Front end web development skills and an eye for good design will be an added advantage.
Day to day the succesful candidate will:
- Provide on-going maintenance, support and enhancements for existing systems, applications and platforms
- Coordinate with the CTO on working on current programming tasks.
- Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement software features on new and existing applications.
- Presenting and recommending ideas for system improvements regularly.
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
- Create and document software tools required by the organisation or other developers.
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
- Contribute to technical design documentation
- Work independently when required.
- Continuously learn and improve skills.