Job Title: Lead Developer
Job Level/Grade: 2 b
Job Reporting to: Business Unit Head
The Content Director will work along the Directors in implementing the product development and ICT strategy goals and will be overall in-charge of the Content Development Team comprising of software, application developers, research and development executives and partners.
He or She will lead the Content Development department strategically to develop proprietary solutions and execute client projects. He or She will also be responsible for the day-to-day running of the department.
1. To oversee and lead the content development team to research, design and develop content solutions to drive business revenues and satisfy client needs.
2. Provide leadership, direction and motivation to the team in line with the company’s vision and mission while managing the day-to-day operations of the department in liaison with other departments.
3. Review briefs prepared by account managers and account executives to help close new business.
4. Oversee the planning, implementation, execution and monitoring of content development projects.
5. Supporting the successful implementation of clients’ projects by providing accurate costings, implementation plans and executing the respective projects to successful completion.
6. To drive a team culture of excellence and performance.
7. Ensures client briefs and timelines are clearly understood and adhered to across the team as required by clients.
8. Prepare weekly management reports as consolidated by the personnel in the department providing an overview of the department and team performance status against set targets.
9. Carrying out periodic market research to understanding existing and emerging market trends.
10. Maintain subject matter level expertise that will help deliver solutions that are rooted in best practice and demonstrate new innovative thinking. (Custom development, search, social and mobile.)
11. Partner with internal and external teams to source and develop a plan for delivering multi-channel content for clients’ digital platforms.
12. Oversees the process for developing, presenting, driving and evolving the content strategy with the client and internal teams. This will include building relationships with key client stakeholder and making clear, concise presentations that are suited for the campaign in question.
Apply to [email protected]
Deadline: 22nd January, 2019