Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
We are looking for an individual who enjoys solving complex problems, and has developed and deployed high-traffic consumer facing Apps and systems to play a hands-on peer leadership role in designing and delivering app-based financial products to customers. The right individual will effectively work as the ‘CTO’ of the organization with a startup mindset, wearing multiple hats from lead architect and developer on the most complex elements of the product to technical team leader to solution evangelist ensuring that the end-consumers are blown away by the technical differentiation and quality of the product.
Qualifications, Experience & Qualities
- Bachelors degree or higher in IT, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- At least 5 years hand-on experience building and deploying high traffic consumer-facing Apps and platforms.
- Proven managerial skills with at least 3 years experience managing multiple teams.
- Experience with setting up and consuming one or more cloud or DevOps services like Azure, AWS, etc.
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories.
- Experience with user interface design and prototyping
- Strong ability to take a big picture look at projects and manage resources and workflows.
- Excellent decision making capabilities.
- Ability to engage sophisticated local and global partners in in deep technical discussions inspiring confidence in our technical solutions & systems.
- A true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach; demonstrated success as a problem solver, operating as a result-oriented, self-starter
- Habour a career ambition towards CTO.