Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
Software Developer Job Responsibilities
- Develop and support of mobile applications and ensuring they are fully functional, piloted and approved.
- Create high scalable web apps that users can interact with daily
- Maintain, contribute and adhere to the company’s programming best practices and guidelines.
- Conducting user acceptance testing with the customers to ensure that the solution meets the expectation of the user.
- Interacting with the company project managers to define, design and ship new features to bring new market concepts
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Analysis of various requirements, problem definitions of solutions to determine the operational feasibility of solutions and advise management appropriately
- Implementation of new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- System documentation for solutions developed including user guides and manuals, developer guides and system functional specifications documents for use by the various stakeholders
Qualifications for the Software Developer Job
- A degree in Computer Science, System Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years’ of experience in development
- Strong PHP development skills
- Experience with the Yii framework
Experience with building and using APIs (RESTful, SOAP, JSON, JSON-P)
Experience in test driven development and testing tools
- Experience in developing Hybrid HTML5 Applications
Experience in developing and debugging AngularJS or Angular 6 applications
Experience with migrating from AngularJS to Angular
- Good understanding and experience in Web Front-end development frameworks – Twitter Bootstrap, AngularJS etc
- Responsive web development based on HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Material Web, Flat UI Design, REST, SOAP, JSON, JQUERY and AJAX technologies
- Ability to develop web services based on REST, SOAP, JSON, JQUERY and AJAX technologies
- Database design and management (in MySQL, Postgres, SQLite)
- Good understanding of Email and SMS gateway integration
- Ability to perform performance tuning
- Ability to interface PHP with other languages e.g. Java, C++
- Proven experience in successfully managed software development projects