Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
Our client is an innovative, rapidly growing Agri-services company based in Nairobi. They are looking for a Head of Technology to help them achieve their vision of helping every farmer in Africa achieve food security. The ideal candidate Must have:-
- A Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/related field.
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience with 4+ years in a leadership capacity.
- Highly technical & analytical, with 5+ years of experience in building innovative software products.
- Passionate, committed, resourceful with a drive to continue learning.
- Knowledgeable on artificial intelligence, machine learning and mobile technology, behavioral science
- Experience in developing farming apps in AgTech space is an added advantage.
- Uses technology to revolutionize how farmers access information and digital services.
- Track record of secure, end-to-end mobile and web product development & deployment.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product & technical challenges.
- Ability to attract, structure, lead, and inspire a high performing and dynamic technology team.
- Working technical knowledge in PHP, Java, MySQL, Android, Python, R, AWS, Bitbucket, CSS, SMS, IVR, etc
- Experience with server and database frameworks and tools.
- Ability to communicate complex topics to an audience with various functional knowledge.
- Experience with cost engineering and budgeting to ensure excellent product delivery at minimal cost.
- International experience outside Kenya or experience with a Global multinational is preferred.