Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
SHK Consulting is a niche consultancy offering bespoke marketing, communications and experiential concepts. We know the critical differences in designing luxury experiences that fit the most discerning clientele and demanding audience which is one of the key reasons we’ve come to work with the most prestigious brands locally time and again.
We're looking for an experienced graphic designer with the below credentials.
The job requires:
- Production of corporate and product/service marketing materials including adverts, fliers, posters, leaflets and brochures
- Creation of digital content relevant to social media and websites
- Creation of animated content for social media inline with best practices
- Creation of event-based collateral including invitations, programmes and branded promotional materials
- Produce finished creatives and artwork for production and/or placement by ensuring that all creative material is provided in the correct format for publication including file preparation and output, prepress, and printing
- Ensure that all creative material is provided in the correct format within given timeframes and budgets
Preferred skill set:
- Strong working knowledge of graphics and design fundamentals
- An understanding of typography, layout, animation and art direction will be needed.
- Expert skills in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, CSS
- Highest level of attention to detail with creative and artistic ability
- Ability to manage a diverse workload
Prior experience necessary with a portfolio.