A senior full stack .NET MVC Developer needed for a software development company team based in Nairobi, Kenya. The role is for a strong application developer who has worked on enterprise scale applications and has the desire to learn in a complex IT and business area.
Experience of the .Net MVC Developer:
• Strong hands-on experience with .NET C# and associated frameworks
• Expert practitioner of agile development and/or test-driven development (TDD)
• Good understanding of .NET concurrency model
• Strong understanding and exposure to object-oriented practices and principles (e.g. SOLID)
• Experience in Service Oriented Architecture; specifically, RESTful WebAPI
• Proven track record of delivering requirements to business expectations.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, where necessary.
• Good degree (in IT or Mathematics, Engineering or other Science degree) or equivalent Commercial experience)
• Problem solving ability
Key Technical Skill set:
• .NET & .Net Core
• ASP.Net MVC Core
• Web API
• Design patterns, IOC Framework
• ORM tools (EF or any other)
• SQL (T-SQL, PL-SQL)
• SQL Server
• Angular 6, CLI
• HTML/CSS (latest tools LESS)